A finely crafted table lamp with four E12/Candelabra arms and a E26/Medium (Standard) socket on top with three way lighting capability. Our Jamestown Lamp exudes a genteel country feeling like that on a gentleman's farm or a plantation of the Old South. Four E12/Candelabra arms, 60 watts max per socket. Center light has a E26/Medium (Standard) socket, 150 watts max. 3-way switch. Heavily distressed and crackled Hartford Black with red stripe body color and textured black arms with crimped pans. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania. Includes a 15-Inch Textured Black Flared Shade #925-2CBK. Lamp base without shade and alternate shade options are shown under related items below.
- Measures 21.5-Inches high and 15-Inches diameter
- Has a 7-foot cord; 3-way switch; 8-Inch Harp included; Top center has a E26/Medium (Standard) socket, 1 x 150 watts max; Arms have E12/Candelabra sockets, 4 x 60 watts max
- UL-CUL listed for dry locations
- Heavily distressed black over red with red stripe paint finish; Black textured shade included
- Lamp Base is made in the USA, Shade is Imported