A finely crafted table lamp with four candelabra arms and a standard socket on top with three way lighting capability. Our Jamestown Lamp exudes a genteel country feeling like that on a gentleman's farm or a plantation of the Old South.
Four candelabra arms, 60 watts max per socket. Center light has a standard socket, 150 watts max. 3-way switch. Heavily distressed and crackled Hartford Red with black stripe body color and textured black arms with crimped pans. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania. Includes a 15" Textured Black Flared Shade #925-2CBK. Lamp base without shade and alternate shade options are shown under related items below.
- Measures 25.5-Inches high and 15-Inches diameter
- Has a 7-foot cord and line switch; Plugs into wall outlet; Top center has a standard socket, 1 x 150 watts max; Arms have candelabra sockets, 4 x 60 watts max
- UL listed for dry locations
- Heavily distressed red over black with black stripe paint finish; Black textured shade included
- Lamp Base is made in the USA, Shade is Imported